We are accepting consignments Tuesday through Friday from 9am to 4pm by appointment only. Please call 804-325-8598 to schedule.
Our Broad St location is open for business. We have heightened in-house disinfecting procedures to regularly clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces such as countertops, door handles and carts, and are limiting access to 10 patrons at a time in store.
We sell all manner of personal property, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, furniture and decorative accessories, ceramics and glass, rugs and artworks, tools and appliances, books and ephemera, stamps, coins and currency, sports equipment, office furniture anything of value. There are however some items that we will not accept for auction, and your consignment will be screened before acceptance.
Remember CLEAN GOODS ARE WORTH MORE MONEY!
We will decline the following items:
- Smelly or overly stained rugs or furniture (pet urine, mold, food etc.)
- Particle board furniture (such as kit form computer desks and work stations)
- Box springs, mattresses and used bed linens
- Used clothing with the exception of vintage and period designer label items
- Mismatched kitchen glasses, cups, battered pots and pans, Tupperware (these are yard sale items that should be donated to Goodwill)
- Fluffy toys / stuffed toys
- VCR’s and VCR tapes
- Appliances, electronics and power tools that are not in working condition
- Pornographic magazines and DVD’s
- Any item that we think is either yard sale quality or should be donated